Sadly we retire #89006 for Diane Williams

• Administrators

Sadly we retire #89006 for Diane Williams, a member of CMC since 2007.  Our deepest condolences to her husband Tom, 1st Officer of CMC089 Guelph, their family and all their friends.

Diane and Mary will be catching up ❤️

20240701-williams-diane.jpg;w=300

WILLIAMS, Diane M. - Obituary - Guelph - Guelph News (guelphtoday.com)

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you of the passing of my dear wife Diane Marie Elizabeth Williams (nee Richard). Diane passed peacefully in her sleep on Monday, July 1st, 2024.  

Saddened that I will no longer have the pleasure of the occasional smile or be able to touch her hand but blessed that she is no longer in the prison with the boundaries only she knew. Free to return to the travels that she loved with friends that meant so much to her. Ride on my dear, the highways and backroads of heaven have a new angel.

She will be dearly missed by her son Richard McIntosh. Predeceased by her parents Alonzo and Yvonnisse Richard. Also survived by her siblings Albert, Edgar, Paul and Roger and sister/brother-in-law Kathy and Chris Zammit. She will be missed by her friends from The Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers that she had been a proud member of since 2007.

Many thanks to the wonderful staff of Lapointe Fisher Nursing Home for the care and compassion.

Cremation has taken place. Friends and family will be received for visitation at the WALL-CUSTANCE FUNERAL HOME & CHAPEL, 206 Norfolk St., Guelph, Tuesday, July 9th from 6-8 pm. Arrangements entrusted to the WALL-CUSTANCE FUNERAL HOME & CHAPEL 519-822-0051 / www.wallcustance.com.

In lieu of flowers, donations to the Alzheimer’s Society of Ontario in her memory would be appreciated.

A tree will be planted in memory of Diane M.E. Williams in the Wall-Custance Memorial Forest.

Link for donations to Alzheimers: Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers - 2nd Annual - Ride for Dementia (alzheimeron.ca)

• Like 1

Thinking of the family 093 Nackawic 

On 7/1/2024 at 8:16 PM, Irma said:

Sadly we retire #89006 for Diane Williams, a member of CMC since 2007.  Our deepest condolences to her husband Tom, 1st Officer of CMC089 Guelph, their family and all their friends.

Diane and Mary will be catching up ❤️

20240701-williams-diane.jpg;w=300

WILLIAMS, Diane M. - Obituary - Guelph - Guelph News (guelphtoday.com)

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you of the passing of my dear wife Diane Marie Elizabeth Williams (nee Richard). Diane passed peacefully in her sleep on Monday, July 1st, 2024.  

Saddened that I will no longer have the pleasure of the occasional smile or be able to touch her hand but blessed that she is no longer in the prison with the boundaries only she knew. Free to return to the travels that she loved with friends that meant so much to her. Ride on my dear, the highways and backroads of heaven have a new angel.

She will be dearly missed by her son Richard McIntosh. Predeceased by her parents Alonzo and Yvonnisse Richard. Also survived by her siblings Albert, Edgar, Paul and Roger and sister/brother-in-law Kathy and Chris Zammit. She will be missed by her friends from The Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers that she had been a proud member of since 2007.

Many thanks to the wonderful staff of Lapointe Fisher Nursing Home for the care and compassion.

Cremation has taken place. Friends and family will be received for visitation at the WALL-CUSTANCE FUNERAL HOME & CHAPEL, 206 Norfolk St., Guelph, Tuesday, July 9th from 6-8 pm. Arrangements entrusted to the WALL-CUSTANCE FUNERAL HOME & CHAPEL 519-822-0051 / www.wallcustance.com.

In lieu of flowers, donations to the Alzheimer’s Society of Ontario in her memory would be appreciated.

A tree will be planted in memory of Diane M.E. Williams in the Wall-Custance Memorial Forest.

Link for donations to Alzheimers: Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers - 2nd Annual - Ride for Dementia (alzheimeron.ca)

So sorry to hear of Diane's passing, Condolences to Tom and all her family