Sadly we retire #90045 for Dean Quennville

• Administrators

Sadly we retire #90045 For Dean Quennville.  Our deepest condolences to Anne, their family and friends. 

Celebration of LIfe, Charing Cross Reception Suites, 25 May 2024 4 pm - 8 pm

post in 090 Cambridge by First Officer Nancie

After a courageous battle with cancer, with the love of his life by his side, Dean passed away peacefully at Stedman Community Hospice on Friday May 10, 2024 at the age of 61.

Cherished husband of Anne. Beloved father of Kayla (Garrett), Ashley (Graham) and Brandon. Sadly missed by his father Marvin (Linda) and sister Denise (Jim), niece Melissa (Brad) and nephew Matthew (Tiffany). Predeceased by his mother Theresa.

Dean was a long time driver for Manitoulin Transport and loved to drive truck. He and Anne logged a lot of miles on their Spyders and spent time driving through the States to judge steak competitions and attend Nascar races. He was an avid poker player and enjoyed the Sunday night bowling league.

Dean was looking forward to welcoming his first grandchild in August and will be watching with pride from above.

Cremation has taken place. Relatives and friends are invited to Toll Funeral Home, 55 Charing Cross Street, Brantford, for a celebration of Dean’s life on Saturday May 25, 2024 from 4:00pm-8:00pm.

In lieu of flowers, donations in Dean’s memory may be made to Stedman Community Hospice.

“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith”